CPU Temp not working/staying the same (Asus ROG Strix Z490-A Gaming)

Ant

i have an issue with my tempreture not working correctly for my CPU. it constantly says 28 degrees and does not move from this. when i use other software monitoring this works fine (NZXT CAM).

From what i can tell i am using the latest version of Aida64 extreme (V6.00.5100) and i have a intel 10700k OC to 5.3ghz and RPG Strix Gaming A Motherboard (socket 1200).

for some strange reason it also shows my cpu clock speed at 3700mhz and not 5.3?  

pipboy screenshot.png

On 7/18/2020 at 10:42 AM, Ant said:

i have an issue with my tempreture not working correctly for my CPU. it constantly says 28 degrees and does not move from this. when i use other software monitoring this works fine (NZXT CAM).

From what i can tell i am using the latest version of Aida64 extreme (V6.00.5100) and i have a intel 10700k OC to 5.3ghz and RPG Strix Gaming A Motherboard (socket 1200).

for some strange reason it also shows my cpu clock speed at 3700mhz and not 5.3?  

Make sure to upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know if it helps.