Unable to insert image as lcd item

sparrow2a

Hello from Greece,

As the title says i can't insert an image in the lcd area. The file i want to access is located in a disk that has been moved into this computer from another installation. I have taken ownership of all of the files in the disk and i can also open any file within windows explorer but i can't access it through aida64. When i click to add a new image,i select the file and in the image file path question marks appear and when i click ok the image is not loaded. The error is shown in the image below.

Does anyone know what is causing this?

Thanks in advance!

George

issue01.jpg

1 hour ago, sparrow2a said:

Hello from Greece,

As the title says i can't insert an image in the lcd area. The file i want to access is located in a disk that has been moved into this computer from another installation. I have taken ownership of all of the files in the disk and i can also open any file within windows explorer but i can't access it through aida64. When i click to add a new image,i select the file and in the image file path question marks appear and when i click ok the image is not loaded. The error is shown in the image below.

Does anyone know what is causing this?

Thanks in advance!

George

issue01.jpg

The path has some weird characters in it.  Try to put the files into a path that has only English alphabet letters in it.

18 hours ago, Fiery said:

The path has some weird characters in it.  Try to put the files into a path that has only English alphabet letters in it.

It turned out that the file path contained Greek letters which are not supported by the software.

Thank you!