Upgraded Memory, System Stability Test Window is blank.

James

Yesterday I switched from a single 2x8gb kit (BL2K8G30C15U4B) to two 2x8gb kits of memory (2x TLZGD416G3200HC16CDC01).

Today, when I tried running a System Stability Test, the window simply will not open.  I can hover over Aida64 in the taskbar and see a blank System Stability Test window, but clicking it does nothing.

Any thoughts on how to fix this?  I updated to 6.25.5476 Beta, but nothing changed.

Thanks!

On 9/19/2020 at 10:49 PM, James said:

Yesterday I switched from a single 2x8gb kit (BL2K8G30C15U4B) to two 2x8gb kits of memory (2x TLZGD416G3200HC16CDC01).

Today, when I tried running a System Stability Test, the window simply will not open.  I can hover over Aida64 in the taskbar and see a blank System Stability Test window, but clicking it does nothing.

Any thoughts on how to fix this?  I updated to 6.25.5476 Beta, but nothing changed.

Thanks!

Please check if the Computer / Sensor page in the left menu?  Also, does the Motherboard / SPD page work?

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/23/2020 at 7:07 AM, James said:

Thanks for the quick response!  

Both the Sensor and SPD pages seem to be working propertly... see attached.

Thank you!  Please upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know if it helps.