Sensor Panel restored to default

syogod

Was messing around with my SensorPanel today (adding sensors) and the computer locks up. Give it a reboot and aida64 doesn't come up with windows. Fire it up, and sensorpanel isn't set to be displayed. Fix that, and I have the default sensorpanel. Any idea what happened? More importantly, any way to get my setup back? Wasn't done designing it, so I hadn't taken a backup yet.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/24/2020 at 12:04 AM, syogod said:

Was messing around with my SensorPanel today (adding sensors) and the computer locks up. Give it a reboot and aida64 doesn't come up with windows. Fire it up, and sensorpanel isn't set to be displayed. Fix that, and I have the default sensorpanel. Any idea what happened? More importantly, any way to get my setup back? Wasn't done designing it, so I hadn't taken a backup yet.

I suppose the AIDA64.INI settings file (that you can find in AIDA64 installation folder) got corrupted or broken when the lockup happened :(  Make sure to backup that file regularly, or if you prefer to do so, the whole AIDA64 folder including that file.