Is there any way to set something like this? (That's actually just a preview i made on illustrator)
I need to display:
1 - name of the main process that is actually playing (the first on the windows task manager list)
2 - time elapsed since the process has started
5 - dynamic transparent png icon of what is playing
i am a newbie with aida64, so have mercy on me please
As I had a few things that would have made it easier to set up mine I decided to make a topic about this for anyone else to share their ideas.
I hope this could influence development.
Here we go!
1) As I added more and more sensors, the sensorpanel manager started getting cluttered. Maybe an option to add folders would be nice.
2) As seen below have a single graph with all CPU core clocks and usage%.
To achieve this I had to make a line graph for every core's clock and usage% without background to make them all visible at the same time. A multi line graph feature would make this much easier (yes, this is part of why the sensor panel manager got cluttered lol)
3) As you can also see in this picture, there is no anti-aliasing in the line graph, that would make it look much cleaner!
4) I know there's an option for custom made gauges, but it would be nice if there were more options by default, perhaps ones shared in the community here?
5) Some features for basic shapes would be nice, rectangles and circles, filled or outlined. I know it's not graphic design software, but adding simple design elements would be so much easier this way
I have a corsair H150i has a CPU cooler. Aida64 show pump rpm and only 2 or the 3 fans. RTSS and HWinfo64 do however have all 3 fans and i would like my sensor panel to display all 3 fans. Is there a way to add either RTSS or HWinfo64 sensor data to Aida64 extreme? If so can someone point me in the right direction to a tutorial/documentation on how to do this?