Logitech ARX Problem

Dunecat

Hi there. I have a Problem with my Aida64 not displaying on my iPad (with the Logitech Arx Control App) any more. I have Aida64 Extreme (6.25.5400), Logitech Gaming Software (9.02.65) and the Logitech G-Hub Software (2020.10.5614) installed. If the System works in normal way, the ipad shows all Sensor Data. But since 3 Month, the iPad App do not show the Aida Symbol any more which allows me to switch to my sensor data. Within the Logitech Gaming Software in the ARX Control, the ipad is correctly listet and connected. The PC is running on Windows 10. Restarting all the Apps on my ipad and the PC did not work. Could it be an update issue, because i do not use the latest aida version?

As you can see, there is no Aida Button on the left side next to the Logitech icon anymore. The other Picture shows my ARX Aida Sensorpanel which i used unti it stopped working. I hope you could help me. Thanks.

IMG_8926.jpg

IMG_8927.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2020 at 7:56 PM, Dunecat said:

Hi there. I have a Problem with my Aida64 not displaying on my iPad (with the Logitech Arx Control App) any more. I have Aida64 Extreme (6.25.5400), Logitech Gaming Software (9.02.65) and the Logitech G-Hub Software (2020.10.5614) installed. If the System works in normal way, the ipad shows all Sensor Data. But since 3 Month, the iPad App do not show the Aida Symbol any more which allows me to switch to my sensor data. Within the Logitech Gaming Software in the ARX Control, the ipad is correctly listet and connected. The PC is running on Windows 10. Restarting all the Apps on my ipad and the PC did not work. Could it be an update issue, because i do not use the latest aida version?

As you can see, there is no Aida Button on the left side next to the Logitech icon anymore. The other Picture shows my ARX Aida Sensorpanel which i used unti it stopped working. I hope you could help me. Thanks.

AIDA64 v6.25 should work fine.  We've tested it with an iPhone and it works properly (for us).  Do you have your device connected properly and shown in the list of devices on the Arx Control tab of the Logitech Gaming Software Settings?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, yes the iPad is connected properly. But the Symbol is still not there, where it should be. When it worked, the Aidasymbol was right next to the "Meine Spiele" Tab at the Bottom of the Logitech App on the iPad. When i tapped it, the App switched to my Sensordata. First Picture in my first Post here. I also tested it with my iPhone XR, with latest iOS installed. Same Result. The App on my mobile Device is not able to switch to my sensordata. Could the new Logitech G-Hub Software which came with my G910 maybe an Issue? There is also a ARX Setting, but i disabled it. I also tried it, when i disable ARX on the Logitech Gaming Software and enable it on the G-Hub Software. Same Result.

Logitech Gamingsoftware ARX Settings.JPG

Logitech G-Hub.JPG

• 1 month later...
On 11/28/2020 at 5:12 PM, Dunecat said:

Hi, yes the iPad is connected properly. But the Symbol is still not there, where it should be. When it worked, the Aidasymbol was right next to the "Meine Spiele" Tab at the Bottom of the Logitech App on the iPad. When i tapped it, the App switched to my Sensordata. First Picture in my first Post here. I also tested it with my iPhone XR, with latest iOS installed. Same Result. The App on my mobile Device is not able to switch to my sensordata. Could the new Logitech G-Hub Software which came with my G910 maybe an Issue? There is also a ARX Setting, but i disabled it. I also tried it, when i disable ARX on the Logitech Gaming Software and enable it on the G-Hub Software. Same Result.

We've done several test runs and tried to fix it from our end, but it seems LGS and Arx sometimes simply act up and stop working through the Logitech Arx SDK that AIDA64 relies on :( What we've found out is that the only way to fix it is to start AIDA64, and when it fails to work with Arx, restart LGS.  That seems to be an annoying but working fix.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, it seems to be a Logitech Issue. But also after i tried this for many times now, i think, that i will search for another possibility to display my Sensordata. But thanks a lot for trying to solve this. Maybe in future, Logitech will learn to program the ARX SDK right.