Sensor NOT WORKING

dabbledore420

Hey guys, I have an i9900kf, 2070s, h100i, asus z390e. I got a sweet elecrow 5'' monitor to use sensor panel with Aida extreme. I don't know what happened but now I cannot get the sensor panel to load or work. I really do not know what to do. Also, in the stress test part, the graph goes over the actual temp logs you can choose. I've already uninstalled and reinstalled AIDA like 20 times; even the reporting system isn't working... any help is greatly appreciated. Please and thank you.

aida3.PNG

aida2.PNG

aida64 not working.PNG

Aidabeing shit.PNG

8 hours ago, dabbledore420 said:

Hey guys, I have an i9900kf, 2070s, h100i, asus z390e. I got a sweet elecrow 5'' monitor to use sensor panel with Aida extreme. I don't know what happened but now I cannot get the sensor panel to load or work. I really do not know what to do. Also, in the stress test part, the graph goes over the actual temp logs you can choose. I've already uninstalled and reinstalled AIDA like 20 times; even the reporting system isn't working... any help is greatly appreciated. Please and thank you.

Have you tried it with the latest AIDA64 version of 6.30?  If yes, then my guess would be that perhaps your Corsair H100i causes the headaches by on its own, or due to a collision between AIDA64 and its manufacturer supplied software (Corsair Link or iCUE).  In which case it would be great if you could try disabling both Asetek LC sensor support and Corsair Link sensor support in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Stability.  In order to test for the collision, you can also try to close Corsair's own applications.  Please let me know what can you experience about the issue that way.

• Like 1

On 11/10/2020 at 3:06 PM, dabbledore420 said:

I believe you are probably right about the collision but I do not know how to fix.

It's quite difficult to diagnose such issues, but let's give this a go:

1) Please go to AIDA64 installation folder and create a new file (e.g. text file) called ENABLE_HWMONINIT_LOG.TXT.  You don't need to put anything into the file itself.

2) Start AIDA64, and go to the Computer / Sensor page

3) Wait for 30 seconds, and then close AIDA64 (or close it using the Task Manager if you have to)

4) Check out your Windows Desktop where a new file called LowLevelLog.txt should have been created.  Send us the file either by copy-pasting into this topic, or by attaching the file to a post.

5) After you've done with that test, make sure to remove the file ENABLE_HWMONINIT_LOG.TXT from the AIDA64 folder to disable its special debug logging facility.

Thank you in advance!

6 hours ago, dabbledore420 said:

I cannot get whatever you are suggesting to work. Idk man I just won't buy AIDA again I suppose. No point now.

If you cannot create a file in AIDA64 installation folder, then copy the whole folder to e.g. your Windows Desktop and create the file into that new folder.

• 1 month later...
On 11/24/2020 at 4:49 PM, dabbledore420 said:

Any Idea why my temperature are not picking up in AIDA? due to the collision? 

What temperatures are you missing from AIDA64?  If it's related to your motherboard, then please let us know what motherboard you've got and what version of AIDA64 are you using.

• 1 year later...

My Sensor Panel has been working great until I just restarted my PC. Now when I load Aida64Extream the Sensor Panel will not showing up. I followed the instruction Fiery had given in an earlier post and I added the file called ENABLE_HWMONINIT_LOG.TXT. to the AIDA64 installation folder. From that file I was able to obtain the file LowLevelLog.txt. The monitor I run the sensor panel on is a 8.8inch IPS Side Monitor at 480 x 1920 which sits under my main monitor.

LowLevelLog.txt

• 2 weeks later...