Can I find out if any pieces from the laptop has been changed?

Regina

Hello! Sorry for newbie question. I just had a problem with my laptop's display. I had to leave it to a repair store for like two weeks, and now I am concerned that someone from the repair store could changed the parts from my laptop with some others wasted ones,because it started work very slow. Is there any way to check if (what) parts from my laptop were replaced with? Or is the only way is to run summary diagnostic with report and compare it with original one?
Would really appreciate any advice.
Thank you.

• 1 month later...
On 11/13/2020 at 12:08 PM, Regina said:

Hello! Sorry for newbie question. I just had a problem with my laptop's display. I had to leave it to a repair store for like two weeks, and now I am concerned that someone from the repair store could changed the parts from my laptop with some others wasted ones,because it started work very slow. Is there any way to check if (what) parts from my laptop were replaced with? Or is the only way is to run summary diagnostic with report and compare it with original one?
Would really appreciate any advice.
Thank you.

The only way is to make an AIDA64 report of the old state and a new report of the new state and compare the reports against each other.