Cant uninstall kerneld.x64

victor

Hello i cant get the sensor panel to work properly. It worket without a hitch on my external 7 inch display. But suddently it stopped working and i tried reinstalling the program but the kerneld.x64 wont uninstall and i cant get rid off it. I tried removing the registry left overs from aida64 and restarting the computer but i cant seem to get the pogram to fully reinstall and as it is now i cant see any sensor data since the kerneld.x64 is stuck. I treid using the extracted 7zip file and the .exe file without succes.

On 11/13/2020 at 3:15 PM, victor said:

Hello i cant get the sensor panel to work properly. It worket without a hitch on my external 7 inch display. But suddently it stopped working and i tried reinstalling the program but the kerneld.x64 wont uninstall and i cant get rid off it. I tried removing the registry left overs from aida64 and restarting the computer but i cant seem to get the pogram to fully reinstall and as it is now i cant see any sensor data since the kerneld.x64 is stuck. I treid using the extracted 7zip file and the .exe file without succes.

Try to check whether you have any left-over main executable for AIDA64 (AIDA64.EXE file). Remove all remaining instances of that file and restart Windows.  After doing that, the kernel driver file (KERNELD.X64) should be free to be removed also.