Dashboards for multiple remote systems

Kip

Hi,

I have a group of around 20 machines that are having issues freezing (not due to Aida64).  We currently have some monitoring in place but I am not finding it especially helpful with troubleshooting.

I am looking to trigger individual stress tests on these machines then monitor a dashboard on server but I cannot see any way to have a dashboard on a remote server that can monitor the remote hosts using Aida64.  I have seen someone using Aida64/Promentheus/Grafana for this and we already have a Grafana server.  

Does anyone have any suggestions for ways to have a dashboard show statistics/graphs for multiple hosts?

Thanks

• 1 month later...
On 11/23/2020 at 3:44 PM, Kip said:

Hi,

I have a group of around 20 machines that are having issues freezing (not due to Aida64).  We currently have some monitoring in place but I am not finding it especially helpful with troubleshooting.

I am looking to trigger individual stress tests on these machines then monitor a dashboard on server but I cannot see any way to have a dashboard on a remote server that can monitor the remote hosts using Aida64.  I have seen someone using Aida64/Promentheus/Grafana for this and we already have a Grafana server.  

Does anyone have any suggestions for ways to have a dashboard show statistics/graphs for multiple hosts?

Thanks

AIDA64 doesn't have a built-in facility that would let you monitor System Stability Test sessions remotely.  However, I think that could be achieved using simple remote desktop or VNC too as long as your admin system has a large display (or multiple displays) and you use a low resolution on the remote computers.