AIDA64 BSOD (5" LCD screen)

Zhunted4750

I have recently tried to use AIDA64 to display thermal graphs on a 5” lcd screen display but every time I boot up AIDA64, it gets to Scan Smart Devices and then BSOD’s with the error code: WDF_VIOLATION. Any help? I am using a custom computer. Can provide specs if needed. And yes I am using a RAID array.

update: when I unplug my lcd screen it’ll let me load into aida64 but not pull up and configure the sensor panel window as it will blue screen. Is this an issue caused because I am using the trial version?

• 1 month later...
On 12/2/2020 at 6:22 AM, Zhunted4750 said:

I have recently tried to use AIDA64 to display thermal graphs on a 5” lcd screen display but every time I boot up AIDA64, it gets to Scan Smart Devices and then BSOD’s with the error code: WDF_VIOLATION. Any help? I am using a custom computer. Can provide specs if needed. And yes I am using a RAID array.

update: when I unplug my lcd screen it’ll let me load into aida64 but not pull up and configure the sensor panel window as it will blue screen. Is this an issue caused because I am using the trial version?

What kind of 5" LCD screen do you have?

• Fiery changed the title to AIDA64 BSOD (5" LCD screen)