BSOD Error code: 0xc0000428 (MSI X570 Tomahawk + Ryzen 9 3900X + MSI RTX 3080)

yorkie9668

I was just about to jump right in and purchase a full licence for this software, but I knew something wasn't right.

I managed to have it running ok ish on a 4" screen, but my PC was taking an age to switch off, and it would not reboot.

Then yesterday it started BSOD with the error code: 0xc0000428

Luckily I managed to get into the BIOS and reset it, this allowed me back into Windows 10, but then AIDA64 wouldn't load up the main screen, even though the 4" screen was still displaying my temps etc.

I have now removed AIDA64 completely and my PC is back to normal and running tickety boo, but I wanted the extra display to show my temps and stats, thus my request for help.

Can I install and not have it load at startup, I know I can but will that help?

Aidaextreme630 is the version I used

My specs are :

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X

MSi X570 Tomahawk latest Bios

MSi RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio

32GB DDR4 3600MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro 4x8GB

ASUS Rog Strix 850W 80 PLUS Gold Fully-Modular PSU

Any help and advice would be great, thanks 

• 1 month later...
On 12/5/2020 at 1:26 PM, yorkie9668 said:

I was just about to jump right in and purchase a full licence for this software, but I knew something wasn't right.

I managed to have it running ok ish on a 4" screen, but my PC was taking an age to switch off, and it would not reboot.

Then yesterday it started BSOD with the error code: 0xc0000428

Luckily I managed to get into the BIOS and reset it, this allowed me back into Windows 10, but then AIDA64 wouldn't load up the main screen, even though the 4" screen was still displaying my temps etc.

I have now removed AIDA64 completely and my PC is back to normal and running tickety boo, but I wanted the extra display to show my temps and stats, thus my request for help.

Can I install and not have it load at startup, I know I can but will that help?

Aidaextreme630 is the version I used

My specs are :

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X

MSi X570 Tomahawk latest Bios

MSi RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio

32GB DDR4 3600MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro 4x8GB

ASUS Rog Strix 850W 80 PLUS Gold Fully-Modular PSU

Any help and advice would be great, thanks 

Are you sure the issue is related to AIDA64?  Also, what exactly is the mentioned 4-inch screen?  Is it connected via USB or HDMI?

• Fiery changed the title to BSOD Error code: 0xc0000428 (MSI X570 Tomahawk + Ryzen 9 3900X + MSI RTX 3080)