Access violation error in osd items

KorayU

When ı just tried to adjust osd settings ı got this error message below. 

İN OSD panel ı adjusted "show osd panel" on and then in osd item panel ı checked cpu temperatıre.  And on my desktop this apperared

1.PNG.b5edea07581db2b029a94bd2aec52aa7.PNG

after I clicked clear all and apply. And reselected cpu . when ı click apply again ı got the error message . My processor r5 5600x mb msi b550 gpu rx6800.  I use msi dragon center for monitoring and customising cpu settings. And amd radeon software for gpu settings. is this eror related with these programs? please help

2.PNG

2.PNG

On 12/24/2020 at 8:47 PM, KorayU said:

When ı just tried to adjust osd settings ı got this error message below. 

İN OSD panel ı adjusted "show osd panel" on and then in osd item panel ı checked cpu temperatıre.  And on my desktop this apperared

after I clicked clear all and apply. And reselected cpu . when ı click apply again ı got the error message . My processor r5 5600x mb msi b550 gpu rx6800.  I use msi dragon center for monitoring and customising cpu settings. And amd radeon software for gpu settings. is this eror related with these programs? please help

Can you please post a screenshot of the AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / OSD page?