AIDA64 SensorPanel causing PC crashes (Asus ROG Strix X370-F Gaming + Ryzen 7 2700X + RTX 2080 Super)

Yanis1601

Hello There
i'm planing to put a samll screen to use it to monitor my computer
so i installed the trial Version of Aida64 6.32.5600 to use the sensor panel to see what does it have in option i created my own sensor panel
and right after that my Pc crach randomly , did all the diagnostics and found that aida is causing the crach when i end all the processes of aida my computer work fin for 2 - 4 days without craching
if i let aida runing it crache randomly every 4 - 6 hours and some time every 30 min
i change it to aidaEnginner and same issu pc crache randomly when i run aida and sensor panel
any help pls

On 12/25/2020 at 6:59 PM, Yanis1601 said:

Hello There
i'm planing to put a samll screen to use it to monitor my computer
so i installed the trial Version of Aida64 6.32.5600 to use the sensor panel to see what does it have in option i created my own sensor panel
and right after that my Pc crach randomly , did all the diagnostics and found that aida is causing the crach when i end all the processes of aida my computer work fin for 2 - 4 days without craching
if i let aida runing it crache randomly every 4 - 6 hours and some time every 30 min
i change it to aidaEnginner and same issu pc crache randomly when i run aida and sensor panel
any help pls

What motherboard and video card(s) do you have in your computer?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2021 at 1:51 AM, Yanis1601 said:

HI
i  have an asus X370 F with ryzen 7 2700x and Rtx2080 super
i have to mention that i alredy did a cealn instal of windows , and tried Aida Enginner
and i had the same crash
Best regards

Do you have the latest BIOS flashed into your motherboard?

• Fiery changed the title to AIDA64 SensorPanel causing PC crashes (Asus ROG Strix X370-F Gaming + Ryzen 7 2700X + RTX 2080 Super)

hello every one
yes i have the laste bios for my motherborrad and i have enabled the Asus WMI sensor in stability seetings and disabled the GPU sensor support but still have random crachs (Screnns goes black fan to full speed and no respons from the computer )