[solved] How to lock sensor panel on 2nd monitor

BlablaBlup

Hi togehther,

found AIDA64 in a YT Video with an external Display and loved it. I am new to this.
I have a 5" HDMI 800x480 Display connected to my Graphic Card. This Display is recognized as the 2. Monitor in Windows and I added a Sensorpanel on this second Monitor. Everything is okay.

Except I start a Game and this Game changes the Resolution on the primary first Monitor to a smaller Resolution. The resolution on the second Monitor did not change, of course!
In this case the sensorpanel seems to move more to the right. But I cannot do anything to bring back it to the second Monitor.  Switching back to the normal Resolution, the sensorpanel comes back.

I wonder, how can I lock the sensorpanel to the second Monitor, regardless the resoluton on another Monitor changes. 

I set these settings (see picture).

Regards.

2020-12-30 08_47_17-Preferences - AIDA64.png

2020-12-30 08_52_01-Einstellungen.png

4 hours ago, BlablaBlup said:

Hi togehther,

found AIDA64 in a YT Video with an external Display and loved it. I am new to this.
I have a 5" HDMI 800x480 Display connected to my Graphic Card. This Display is recognized as the 2. Monitor in Windows and I added a Sensorpanel on this second Monitor. Everything is okay.

Except I start a Game and this Game changes the Resolution on the primary first Monitor to a smaller Resolution. The resolution on the second Monitor did not change, of course!
In this case the sensorpanel seems to move more to the right. But I cannot do anything to bring back it to the second Monitor.  Switching back to the normal Resolution, the sensorpanel comes back.

I wonder, how can I lock the sensorpanel to the second Monitor, regardless the resoluton on another Monitor changes. 

Regards.

Simply move the secondary display to the left of the primary display to make sure AIDA64 can lock its position properly even when the primary display resolution changes.

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
On 12/29/2020 at 11:52 PM, BlablaBlup said:

Hi togehther,

Regards.

Same issue. Start game and my sensor screen moves to the right and the part that goes off the second screen now is on my first monitor behind the game. Using your instructions just makes my sensor panel disappear. 

C270D095-F03E-48C3-96BB-C3E3523CC29D.jpeg

84C9B560-63FB-42AF-A609-81F18AE744EC.jpeg

1A7E72E9-436A-467C-A79D-E6D1585E86B0.jpeg