Hello i tried to run AIDA64 (ASRock B460M Pro4)

Akani

My System: Win10
CPU: Intel Core i5-10400 (G1), 6C/12T, 2.90-4.30GHz, boxed (BX8070110400/SRH3C)
RAM: Patriot Viper 4 DIMM Kit 8GB, DDR4-3000, CL16-18-18-36 (PV48G300C6K)

Motherboard: ASRock B460M Pro4 (90-MXBCV0-A0UAYZ)

PSU: Thermaltake Smart RGB 600W ATX 2.3 (PS-SPR-0600NHSAWE-1)

Graphic: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1070 Mini 8GB GDDR5 Grafikkarte

1:but after 37secounds it stopped with the "Warning:hardware Failure Detected! Test stopped" message/Options was on Stress CPU/Stress FPU/Stress Cache/Stress System memory. 

2:after that i tried a secound time with only Stress system memory after 2min no stop.

3: then i tried only Stress CPU after 2min no stop.

4: only Stress FPU 2min no stop.

5: only Stress cache 2min no stops.

6: times tried every thing together again only 6 secounds and it stopped.

i have no idee what the problem on this pc is i build everything new only 4days old an every game what needs bit more power from the pc crashes with errors like freeze then just close without a message,then just close without message, or sometimes just crashes with the crash engine from the game and say the game has crashes. but when i try to test every thing solo it work but when every thing needs to work the system crashes i have no idee what i should try now or what is the problem that crashes every game that needs more power from the pc.

Nothing overclocked or anything and i realy dont know much about computers so i need much help when i have to change options or something like that to test more and find out what the problem is.

Screenshot_13.png

Screenshot_12.png

Screenshot_18.png

Screenshot_17.png

Screenshot_16.png

Screenshot_15.png

Screenshot_14.png

Screenshot_13.png

8 hours ago, Akani said:

But 1 thing to say when i take 1 Ram out one game stops crashing (Escape from Tarkov) 

Inside the computer are 4Rams all the same

Try to lower memory frequency and/or set the memory modules to work at 2T Command Rate (tCR or tCMD).

38 minutes ago, Akani said:

new test: after i put one RAm out the system could "stress test" ever thing for over 4minutes.

Yes, it's actually normal: on modern PC's using just one memory module per memory channel could help to stabilize an otherwise problemous configuration since it puts less stress on the memory controller.

Now i saw in the Bios that my Pc is only supporting 2666Mhz with an i5 and with i7-i9 support 2913mhz so that means that my motherboard is to bad? 

but my memory supports 3000mhz but the motherboard cant get to 3000mhz. 

inside the bios is was on auto an the target memory was on 2160mhz now i put it up to 2666mhz and the system could handle up to 3.36minutes then the aida stopped again?

should i realy put it down when the memory can support 3000mhz and the target was on 2160mhz is that right that i should put it more down ?

15 minutes ago, Akani said:

Now i saw in the Bios that my Pc is only supporting 2666Mhz with an i5 and with i7-i9 support 2913mhz so that means that my motherboard is to bad? 

but my memory supports 3000mhz but the motherboard cant get to 3000mhz. 

inside the bios is was on auto an the target memory was on 2160mhz now i put it up to 2666mhz and the system could handle up to 3.36minutes then the aida stopped again?

should i realy put it down when the memory can support 3000mhz and the target was on 2160mhz is that right that i should put it more down ?

In your particular case the bottleneck is your motherboard's capabilities about maximum supported memory frequency.  If your motherboard cannot handle anything above 2666MHz or 2933MHz, it doesn't matter if your memory modules can -- theoretically -- do 3000 or more.  And BTW, make sure to run the stress test for at least a few hours before deeming a certain system configuration or setting stable.

• Fiery changed the title to Hello i tried to run AIDA64 (ASRock B460M Pro4)
39 minutes ago, Akani said:

i know i should try it over hours but the system stopps because hardware failure

i also saw that the "asrcok b460m pro4" is not supporting XMP?

I'm pretty sure B460M Pro4 supports XMP.  If it's advertised like that but fails to work with XMP, then it's a BIOS bug that ASRock has to fix.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/18/2021 at 9:27 PM, Akani said:

tried it now again and after 50secounds it stopped again

so now i realy dont know what i should try now i tried to make the frequency lower also didnt worked.

Are you sure your memory modules are compatible with your motherboard?