Hardware Panel goes away

Hey everybody,

I just completed work on my custom hardware monitor for my PC using my old Samsung S5 as a third monitor

The first two monitors are twin well the hardware monitor runs just the stats below

When I go into a game like Red Dead Redemption Online the hardware monitor disappears and I just get the basic display

On some games it Fine like Cyberpunk77

I want my hardware monitor to be displayed what I'm playing games that's the full purpose of it

What I'm doing normal tasks the hardware monitor is fine pawn shop near me truck driver Punk and see what happens I'm dead man if you got to 72 degrees

any ideas

PXL_20210118_035900551.MP.jpg

2 hours ago, Thomas C. Riddell said:

Hey everybody,

I just completed work on my custom hardware monitor for my PC using my old Samsung S5 as a third monitor

The first two monitors are twin well the hardware monitor runs just the stats below

When I go into a game like Red Dead Redemption Online the hardware monitor disappears and I just get the basic display

On some games it Fine like Cyberpunk77

I want my hardware monitor to be displayed what I'm playing games that's the full purpose of it

What I'm doing normal tasks the hardware monitor is fine pawn shop near me truck driver Punk and see what happens I'm dead man if you got to 72 degrees

any ideas

I'm not sure if I understand your display configuration.  Please explain what displays you've got, how do you connect them, on which display do you use AIDA64, what module are you using to display those stats (SensorPanel? RemoteSensor? Odospace?), and which display stops working as expected.