GPU gddr6x tjunction

davis

So hwinfo just released an update as many already know - that allows us to monitor the memory temperature on 3080/3090 cards, as this seems to get pretty toasty on founders cards especially.. 

I was just wondering if it's possible or planned in the near future to add the same possibility to aida64? Or is there any way I can haxx it in there, I can of course use hwinfo but I have everything else on my sensorpanel and don't want a floating window just for the sake of it.

On 1/29/2021 at 10:55 PM, davis said:

So hwinfo just released an update as many already know - that allows us to monitor the memory temperature on 3080/3090 cards, as this seems to get pretty toasty on founders cards especially.. 

I was just wondering if it's possible or planned in the near future to add the same possibility to aida64? Or is there any way I can haxx it in there, I can of course use hwinfo but I have everything else on my sensorpanel and don't want a floating window just for the sake of it.

We're looking into this... Should be possible to add it for us too.

• 2 months later...
On 1/29/2021 at 10:55 PM, davis said:

Here's the first AIDA64 beta to measure Hotspot and VRAM temperature for nVIDIA video cards:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know how it works.