Is there a way?

darinschmidt

6 hours ago, darinschmidt said:

Is there a way to get Aida64 to collect telemetry data from Simulator Rigs for racing? Such as a fanatec has a data out port, its driver displays some data as well. Wanting to make something like SimHub but also show pc stats.

We currently have no plans to support such data input natively.  You can however make a plugin that takes that data and writes them into the Registry to a pre-defined path where AIDA64 can pick the values up and import them into its hardware monitor module.  Let me know if you want to go down that path and interested in the details on how to process Registry values.

17 hours ago, Fiery said:

We currently have no plans to support such data input natively.  You can however make a plugin that takes that data and writes them into the Registry to a pre-defined path where AIDA64 can pick the values up and import them into its hardware monitor module.  Let me know if you want to go down that path and interested in the details on how to process Registry values.

Thanks, I was just curious if you were going to so I didnt have to run a bunch of software. So for now I will just stick with simhub and the software needed for it to function. 

Thanks