Multiple LCDs?

Bas101

Is it possible to use 2 (or more) LCDs display different data?  Example: #1 for essential CPU etc while a #2 would have cooling info like fans, liquid temps etc.  If so... what are some recommendations?  Keep hearing Beada (which could work).  Alternatively, is there a larger compatible LCD?  Ideallly bar style but 17-18 wide.

TY in advance for any guidance!!

4 hours ago, Bas101 said:

Is it possible to use 2 (or more) LCDs display different data?  Example: #1 for essential CPU etc while a #2 would have cooling info like fans, liquid temps etc.  If so... what are some recommendations?  Keep hearing Beada (which could work).  Alternatively, is there a larger compatible LCD?  Ideallly bar style but 17-18 wide.

TY in advance for any guidance!!

1) Mixing different LCD displays is fully supported, with virtually no limit on how many displays can you connect and handle with AIDA64 as long as each display kind has only one device connected.  So you can have one AlphaCool, one Matrix Orbital EVE2, one Crystalfontz, one POS (etc) and AIDA64 will be able to put sensor readings on them separately and independently.

2) There are several LCD modules in AIDA64 that support more than one device, but it's not a generic rule or generic property of the LCD modules.  For example, with BeadaPanel you can have 2 devices handled by AIDA64.  With Matrix Orbital EVE you can have 4 devices.  With AlphaCool you can have 2 devices (etc).

3) I'm not sure what exact form factor and dimensions "bar style but 17-18 wide" would have to be.  Can you please post the dimensions of the display you're looking for, both width and height, either in inches or mm's?  Then I'd be able to recommend you a display.

• Like 1

Hi... Thank you for the reply.  In short, I am considering replacing these with AIDA64 LCDs.  I like this software setup a lot but it cannot integrate view my AquaComputer devices (temps and flow sensors, fan speeds etc.)

The though would be to use 2x LCD just like the picture and to looks one longer one.  The ideal size is 17.5" by 5.5" (but flexible.

Thanks

IMG_2127.thumb.jpg.95ba4fafae5681029bf2ef152aceb304.jpg

On 2/3/2021 at 2:34 PM, Bas101 said:

Hi... Thank you for the reply.  In short, I am considering replacing these with AIDA64 LCDs.  I like this software setup a lot but it cannot integrate view my AquaComputer devices (temps and flow sensors, fan speeds etc.)

The though would be to use 2x LCD just like the picture and to looks one longer one.  The ideal size is 17.5" by 5.5" (but flexible.

Thanks

Maybe two 5-inch BeadaPanels would do the job?  Although if they fit, two of the 6.8-inch ones would look killer too:

• 2 years later...
On 2/2/2021 at 4:46 AM, Fiery said:

Mixing different LCD displays is fully supported,

Is the opposite true where a single LCD could be used to monitor multiple PC's either through an IP address, or some other network utility? As an example, could I monitor the CPU usage of 2 different computers on the same LCD screen?

3 hours ago, Aeroica said:

Is the opposite true where a single LCD could be used to monitor multiple PC's either through an IP address, or some other network utility? As an example, could I monitor the CPU usage of 2 different computers on the same LCD screen?

No, I'm afraid AIDA64 doesn't support such a scenario.