Way to access system information from the sensor panel

Shantan

Maybe this has been talked about already, but I couldn't find it.  It would be nice to be able to be able to have labels access all the static system information.

Currently there are variables like $USER, $OSPRODUCT, $CPUMODEL.  But I'd like to see something like "$Motherboard.Chipset.MemoryController.Type" or something similar to let labels pull additional static information.

2 minutes ago, Shantan said:

Maybe this has been talked about already, but I couldn't find it.  It would be nice to be able to be able to have labels access all the static system information.

Currently there are variables like $USER, $OSPRODUCT, $CPUMODEL.  But I'd like to see something like "$Motherboard.Chipset.MemoryController.Type" or something similar to let labels pull additional static information.

We'll add $CHIPSET to the next AIDA64 beta update.  The rest is more complicated, and we'd need to narrow your ideas down to specific variables to add.  And the list isn't supposed to be too long either, considering that users have to select them from a dropdown list.

Wow, it's really nice to see development teams so involved with their users and actively monitoring forums!

Chipset was just an example, not one I really wanted. 

I understand that you want to keep the dropdown concise, I was wondering about a more advanced usage.  Maybe the System Information interface could provide a "link" to it's information that could be copied/pasted into the label.