AIDA64 v6.32 perf expectation

AIDA64 v6.32 release notes said that it's fully optimized "for AMD Zen 3 based Ryzen 5000 Series desktop and mobile processors, utilizing AVX2, FMA3, AES-NI and SHA instructions".

May I know the expectations for perf improvement from v6.30 to v6.32? I tried both on AMD Zen3 cmbenchmark. But I did not see significant change.

21 minutes ago, gcbo said:

AIDA64 v6.32 release notes said that it's fully optimized "for AMD Zen 3 based Ryzen 5000 Series desktop and mobile processors, utilizing AVX2, FMA3, AES-NI and SHA instructions".

May I know the expectations for perf improvement from v6.30 to v6.32? I tried both on AMD Zen3 cmbenchmark. But I did not see significant change.

Compare the results of CPU PhotoWorxx, CPU AES, CPU SHA3, FPU Julia, FPU Mandel, FPU SinJulia, FP32 Ray-Trace, and FP64 Ray-Trace benchmarks.  The most significant jump is in CPU AES where AIDA64 v6.32 can squeeze out up to 80% higher results from Zen 3 processors.