Display/windows video showing

Pepeg

Hello,

I just wanted to ask what does it mean when I see more outputs in Display/windows video?

When I put in Radeon RX 560 card, Aida shows like I have 7 outputs, but in fact that cards has only 3.

rx560.png.6cac8db359fc38057064111feea87c08.png

I tried 2 different RX 560 cards and they both show 7 times in Aida windows video.

When I try put in Nvidia cards it shows the real number of outputs.

Interesting thing is that I experience mouse stutters and strange behaviour (for example drawing a simple line in painting software Krita loads the gpu to 50%) with RX 560 - same thing with the second rx 560, but with Nvidia cards there is no problem, and they run smooth.

gtx650.PNG.7821381f30a46f650cc7897a2594cc10.PNG

gt1030.PNG.5247839360ec62dd8857d8833257a67e.PNG

15 hours ago, Pepeg said:

Hello,

I just wanted to ask what does it mean when I see more outputs in Display/windows video?

When I put in Radeon RX 560 card, Aida shows like I have 7 outputs, but in fact that cards has only 3.

I tried 2 different RX 560 cards and they both show 7 times in Aida windows video.

When I try put in Nvidia cards it shows the real number of outputs.

Interesting thing is that I experience mouse stutters and strange behaviour (for example drawing a simple line in painting software Krita loads the gpu to 50%) with RX 560 - same thing with the second rx 560, but with Nvidia cards there is no problem, and they run smooth.

I suppose AMD drivers install as many video drivers as how many outputs in theory the video card is capable of supporting.

• Thanks 1