Custom Gauges Option not available

MattB

I'm new to AIDA64 but I wanted to use it for a remote stats display. 

I see lots of guides online showing an option to select from a number of pre-defined gauge types, as well as to upload custom designs.

However when I select the Guage option in my iteration I don't get these options (see attached).  Can anyone advise why this is?

capture.png

6 minutes ago, MattB said:

I'm new to AIDA64 but I wanted to use it for a remote stats display. 

I see lots of guides online showing an option to select from a number of pre-defined gauge types, as well as to upload custom designs.

However when I select the Guage option in my iteration I don't get these options (see attached).  Can anyone advise why this is?

Custom Gauges are only available for classic External LCD modules.  The modules that use a HTML rendering engine (RemoteSensor and Logitech Arx) the much more efficient Arc Gauges are available instead of Custom Gauges.

1 minute ago, Fiery said:

Custom Gauges are only available for classic External LCD modules.  The modules that use a HTML rendering engine (RemoteSensor and Logitech Arx) the much more efficient Arc Gauges are available instead of Custom Gauges.

Makes sense, thanks very much

• 1 year later...
On 16.2.2021 at 15:28, Fiery said:

Benutzerdefinierte Messgeräte sind nur für klassische externe LCD-Module verfügbar. Die Module, die eine HTML-Rendering-Engine verwenden (RemoteSensor und Logitech Arx ), bieten die viel effizienteren Arc Gauges anstelle von Custom Gauges.

I don't quite understand what I have to do to be able to use the ARC Gauges. Can you explain me how to proceed so that I can use the ARC Gauge when accessing it on an external tablet or mobile via http.

Thanks