Import downloaded SensorPanel problem

roto77

Hello 

I ordered the 7 inch sensor panel from Aliexpress a week ago(URL removed). I received the corresponding data via mail and wanted to import them into the aida 64 program. I have inserted it with the Sensor Panel Maneger. But it did not work for me. can someone help me? and does it work for you? Does anyone know what the problem is?

Files: URL removed

On 2/25/2021 at 7:33 PM, roto77 said:

Hello 

I ordered the 7 inch sensor panel from Aliexpress a week ago(URL removed). I received the corresponding data via mail and wanted to import them into the aida 64 program. I have inserted it with the Sensor Panel Maneger. But it did not work for me. can someone help me? and does it work for you? Does anyone know what the problem is?

Files: URL REMOVED

We've removed the links since they contain references to illegal (pirate) product keys of AIDA64.  Since the transaction of you purchasing a hardware also involves distributing illegal product keys for our software, it's not our responsibility to assist you in this issue.  Try to contact the seller and ask for technical support from them.  If you'd like to continue using AIDA64 by purchasing a legal license key from us, please let me know in private message.  This topic -- due to its course about illegal content involved -- has to be locked here.

• Fiery changed the title to Import downloaded SensorPanel problem
  • Fiery locked this topic