Corsair AIO Fan (Corsair H150i RGB Pro XT)

Pained

I have a Corsair H150i RGB Pro XT so far I'm using the beta version of Aida 64 (6.32.5640) I have checked under preferences to show corsair devices and I can only seem to get 2 of my 3 fans for my AIO to show up, is there any way to solve this ? Not sure what logs to include to help solve the issue so please just let me know and ill upload them. 

On 2/27/2021 at 8:25 PM, Pained said:

I have a Corsair H150i RGB Pro XT so far I'm using the beta version of Aida 64 (6.32.5640) I have checked under preferences to show corsair devices and I can only seem to get 2 of my 3 fans for my AIO to show up, is there any way to solve this ? Not sure what logs to include to help solve the issue so please just let me know and ill upload them. 

Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> System Debug --> USB Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

Also right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Sensor Debug --> Corsair Link Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post.

Thanks,
Fiery

• Fiery changed the title to Corsair AIO Fan (Corsair H150i RGB Pro XT)
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Fiery said:

Thank you, that looks correct so far.  Is there a software like Corsair's own iCUE that can report all 3 fans individually for your AIO device?

Yes, I can see each individual fan with icue, I'm even able to control each one individually. I believe hwinfo reports each fans as well but I'd have to double check when I'm near my PC.

After checking HWinfo can also read all 3 fans individually.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...