Question about AIDA 64 Monitor support

JEW UNIT

Hey. I hope all is well. I was just wondering if my screen is compatible with AIDA64? I have until Tuesday to return it for a refund if it's not and I didn't know that there are specific monitors that were supported for the software. I'm going to use it on my RaspBerry Pi 4 to get it to display my new gaming rig's CPU/GPU/RAM/etc. information on it.

This is the monitor I got: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B087CSB7KP/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

12 hours ago, JEW UNIT said:

Hey. I hope all is well. I was just wondering if my screen is compatible with AIDA64? I have until Tuesday to return it for a refund if it's not and I didn't know that there are specific monitors that were supported for the software. I'm going to use it on my RaspBerry Pi 4 to get it to display my new gaming rig's CPU/GPU/RAM/etc. information on it.

This is the monitor I got: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B087CSB7KP/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Since it's a regular monitor that appears under Windows as a secondary monitor that you can extend Windows Desktop onto, you can simply use the AIDA64 SensorPanel module with it.  This however requires that you connect the monitor directly to your PC and not to your Pi 4.

8 hours ago, Fiery said:

Since it's a regular monitor that appears under Windows as a secondary monitor that you can extend Windows Desktop onto, you can simply use the AIDA64 SensorPanel module with it.  This however requires that you connect the monitor directly to your PC and not to your Pi 4.

Thanx. I really appreciate it. I was kind of confused when I looked at the walkthrough. I didn't specify the brand that I had.