fixed: Sensors readout not correct and missing (Asus ROG Strix B550-XE Gaming)

civato

ecdump.txtHello,

The Asus EC read out is not correct.

I see no chipset temps and no vrm temps. (this shows up in HWinfo and OCCT)

The CPU Vcore voltage is also not reporting correctly, it shows the VID. When I use CPU VDD that is correct. (HWinfo and OCCT show the correct readings)

The CPU temp is also only showing one option. And not CPU package or Vcore. (HWinfo and OCCT show more temp readings)

I'm using the latest AIDA64 Extreme beta version

isasensordump.txt

5 hours ago, civato said:

ecdump.txtHello,

The Asus EC read out is not correct.

I see no chipset temps and no vrm temps. (this shows up in HWinfo and OCCT)

The CPU Vcore voltage is also not reporting correctly, it shows the VID. When I use CPU VDD that is correct. (HWinfo and OCCT show the correct readings)

The CPU temp is also only showing one option. And not CPU package or Vcore. (HWinfo and OCCT show more temp readings)

I'm using the latest AIDA64 Extreme beta version

Thank you for the dumps!  The issue will be fixed in the next AIDA64 beta update.  I will post a message into this topic once the new beta becomes available for download.

On 3/4/2021 at 11:45 AM, civato said:

Thank you, it works but the cpu temp is 10°C off with the cpu (Tctl/Tdie) and 5°C off with CPU Die.

The CPU diode and package report correct.

Temp of the vrm and chipset also work correct

Thank you for your feedback!  AIDA64 should measure the same CPU temperature as Asus' own monitoring software.  If you have doubts about the CPU temperature reading, just focus on the other ones (CPU Diode, CPU Package).  All three of those thermal readings are measured using different methods, so they most likely will never end up showing the same reading.

• Fiery changed the title to fixed: Sensors readout not correct and missing (Asus ROG Strix B550-XE Gaming)