Resizing layout without changing text + image sizes?

AustFisch

Hey guys,

I just made my first layout for Aida64, just having some trouble getting it to scale the way I want it to. When I click and drag on the corners of my SensorPanel, it simply increases the background size rather than re-sizing/re-scaling the entire window.

Is there a simple way that I'm missing to resize the entire panel rather than increasing the background size? I've attached images to help exemplify what I mean. If possible I'd rather not re-size all of the sprites to make this work.

Thanks!
AustFisch

sensorhelp.png

sensorhelp2.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2021 at 10:33 PM, AustFisch said:

Hey guys,

I just made my first layout for Aida64, just having some trouble getting it to scale the way I want it to. When I click and drag on the corners of my SensorPanel, it simply increases the background size rather than re-sizing/re-scaling the entire window.

Is there a simple way that I'm missing to resize the entire panel rather than increasing the background size? I've attached images to help exemplify what I mean. If possible I'd rather not re-size all of the sprites to make this work.

Thanks!
AustFisch

AIDA64 doesn't support such resizing method, mostly because if you have gauges and images on your layout as well, it would be very difficult to scale up/down everything and still have a good looking layout :)

• 1 year later...
On 3/27/2021 at 10:30 AM, Fiery said:

AIDA64 doesn't support such resizing method, mostly because if you have gauges and images on your layout as well, it would be very difficult to scale up/down everything and still have a good looking layout :)

So then why not add a feature that checks for gauges and then gives you the option to scale how you want anyway, understanding that the gauges or images (basically, anything that had to be a certain size when added) would not scale and would need to be edited/adjusted manually? I don't use round gauges. I mostly stick with area graphs and bar graphs. I've made panels for a 1280*800 screen, but I might want to change them to 800*1280 to play around with mounting options. OR, say I'm an idiot (100% chance of this one being true) and accidentally make an entire panel on 1024*600 size, realize the mistake... With a "highlight, then drag to resize" option I could easily stretch out the panel and save a lot of time and keep my sanity/will to continue... Just a thought....

• Like 2