Help! with windows tablet and sensor

utopiate

So I am stuck!  I would like to use custom gauges for my sensorpanel but both sensorpanel and remotesensor do not support this. I am using a 10in windows tablet to display my info.  I can use an android tablet with remote panel app which does support custom gauges but it is a small tablet and I'm getting older and can't see the info clearly so really need to use the 10in windows tab.  Is there any other method for sending info to this tablet and have custom gauge support? Maybe just through USB?

Any help truly appreciated as been at this for a long time now lol.

• utopiate changed the title to Help! with windows tablet and sensor
22 minutes ago, utopiate said:

So I am stuck!  I would like to use custom gauges for my sensorpanel but both sensorpanel and remotesensor do not support this. I am using a 10in windows tablet to display my info.  I can use an android tablet with remote panel app which does support custom gauges but it is a small tablet and I'm getting older and can't see the info clearly so really need to use the 10in windows tab.  Is there any other method for sending info to this tablet and have custom gauge support? Maybe just through USB?

Any help truly appreciated as been at this for a long time now lol.

SensorPanel does support custom gauges.

Odospace also supports it and works via USB: