Lock panel size and position do not work.

Largeone299us

Why can I not get the panel lock size to just lock the damn size. Please help. I have done the DPI settings item. I have done the scaling for different monitors thing. Every time I get any sort of update to a driver any where on the damn PC this software destroys all the work I put into making the sensor panel. It shifts everything off the screen I spent hours making and changes the size to whatever number it feels like no matter what I set the lock to. In fact if I open a panel that I know I had saved as 1024 by 600, it resizes it to 1564 by something every time. Please can someone tell me what to do to fix it.

Screenshot 2021-04-09 195915.png

Screenshot 2021-04-09 195952.png

•  

Screenshot 2021-04-09 202017.png

Screenshot 2021-04-09 202043.png

7 hours ago, Largeone299us said:

Why can I not get the panel lock size to just lock the damn size. Please help. I have done the DPI settings item. I have done the scaling for different monitors thing. Every time I get any sort of update to a driver any where on the damn PC this software destroys all the work I put into making the sensor panel. It shifts everything off the screen I spent hours making and changes the size to whatever number it feels like no matter what I set the lock to. In fact if I open a panel that I know I had saved as 1024 by 600, it resizes it to 1564 by something every time. Please can someone tell me what to do to fix it.

Please avoid posting a single issue into multiple topics.  I've replied you in your other topic. This topic is closed.

• Fiery locked this topic