More Sensors: GPU VRM temperature for Asus Strix RTX3090 + CCD1/2 temperatures for Ryzen 9 5950X

Hello there,

Downloaded the latest Beta (Version: 6.33.5714 beta (Apr 23, 2021)) and im happy youre adding more Sensors.

• Hardware Monitoring / new item: GPU Memory #1 temperature

GPU Memory Junction temp works as in hwinfo so far.

• GPU Hotspot and VRAM temperature measurement on capable nVIDIA video cards

Hotspot works like in hwinfo but im not getting VRM temps listed on my 3090 Strix OC, in hwinfo there is.

Also im missing CCD1 and CCD2 from hwinfo for my 5950x ryzen.

Would be very happy if you can add those @Fiery Thank you.

Edit: I actually missread VRAM temprature with VRM temprature. So with this beta i got GPU Hotspot and Memory Junction temp. VRM from GPU is still missed. So all in all i would like to have the missed CCD1 CCD2 from Ryzen and the GPU VRM Temprature.

On 4/24/2021 at 1:58 PM, Xardos said:

Hello there,

Downloaded the latest Beta (Version: 6.33.5714 beta (Apr 23, 2021)) and im happy youre adding more Sensors.

• Hardware Monitoring / new item: GPU Memory #1 temperature

GPU Memory Junction temp works as in hwinfo so far.

• GPU Hotspot and VRAM temperature measurement on capable nVIDIA video cards

Hotspot works like in hwinfo but im not getting VRM temps listed on my 3090 Strix OC, in hwinfo there is.

Also im missing CCD1 and CCD2 from hwinfo for my 5950x ryzen.

Would be very happy if you can add those @Fiery Thank you.

Edit: I actually missread VRAM temprature with VRM temprature. So with this beta i got GPU Hotspot and Memory Junction temp. VRM from GPU is still missed. So all in all i would like to have the missed CCD1 CCD2 from Ryzen and the GPU VRM Temprature.

Can you please post a screenshot of the Sensors window of HWiNFO64, showing the section where it shows the GPU VRM thermal reading?

• Fiery changed the title to More Sensors: GPU VRM temperature for Asus Strix RTX3090 + CCD1/2 temperatures for Ryzen 9 5950X

It does not show the VRM thermal reading of the GPU, thats what i would like to have :)

CCD1, CCD2, GPU VRM thermal reading.

@Fiery

I also found a Bug in this Beta probably in release Software too.

After the new Firmware update 3B2QGXA7 for a 980 Pro SSD it does not show the Controller Temp anymore.

• 1 month later...