Sensors disappeared (Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming)

Nemesis2264

Hi

I have a 5" lcd screen that I have been using as a sensor panel and until a few days ago all has been working fine but now when I start Aida64 I have a few sensors that were working fine that have now disappeared. The sensors in question are PCH Diode, PCH Fan and CPU OPT fan.

These have been working fine until now and strangely they will magically reappear and work if I run Asus GPU TweakII after starting Aida64, any ideas.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Aida64 multiple times and installed the latest beta version to no avail.

My motherboard is an Asus Strix x570-e gaming if that matters.

Thanks in advance.

15 hours ago, Nemesis2264 said:

Hi

I have a 5" lcd screen that I have been using as a sensor panel and until a few days ago all has been working fine but now when I start Aida64 I have a few sensors that were working fine that have now disappeared. The sensors in question are PCH Diode, PCH Fan and CPU OPT fan.

These have been working fine until now and strangely they will magically reappear and work if I run Asus GPU TweakII after starting Aida64, any ideas.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Aida64 multiple times and installed the latest beta version to no avail.

My motherboard is an Asus Strix x570-e gaming if that matters.

Thanks in advance.

You need to have both EC (Embedded Controller) related options that you can find in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Stability enabled (checked).

• Fiery changed the title to Sensors disappeared (Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming)
  • 4 weeks later...

Still no resolution to this problem and I have tried everything I can think of including a clean reinstall of Windows and still exactly the same issue. Does anyone have any ideas as to what else I can try and this is really frustrating me now.

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...