the previous stress test session terminated unexpectedly?

254 / 5000
I do not understand why this message appears, if I start and stop the test normally, the temperatures are normal because it is a ryzen 5 3400g with a master cooler heatsink I do not understand why the message, this message comes out every time I reopen aida

Here I run and stop a test

Then I close and reopen aida and I get the message, I do not know if it is an error or something happens with most of the tests

terterminated3.png

testterminated2.png

testreopen.png

On 6/28/2021 at 2:34 AM, Pedro Avila said:
254 / 5000
I do not understand why this message appears, if I start and stop the test normally, the temperatures are normal because it is a ryzen 5 3400g with a master cooler heatsink I do not understand why the message, this message comes out every time I reopen aida

Here I run and stop a test

Then I close and reopen aida and I get the message, I do not know if it is an error or something happens with most of the tests

One of the previous stress test sessions may have been terminated less gracefully.  Have you tried pressing the Dismiss button?

18 hours ago, Fiery said:

Es posible que una de las sesiones de prueba de esfuerzo anteriores haya terminado con menos gracia. ¿Ha intentado presionar el botón Descartar?

If when I discard it, it disappears, but my question is why this warning happens, is it an error or something?

11 hours ago, Pedro Avila said:

If when I discard it, it disappears, but my question is why this warning happens, is it an error or something?

One of the previous stress test sessions may have been terminated less gracefully.  It's nothing to worry about.

• Like 1