ROG Ryujin II 360

hrtbrk11

Hello good people. I have the new CPU cooler from ASUS. The ROG Ryujin II with the 3.5'' display. It comes with a free trail of Aida64 that can display your components on the screen. But whenever I select from the 4 options given, they work for a second then cut out. Anybody else have one out there that's experiencing the same thing? I know they aren't out here in the states yet so it's probably a shot in the dark troubleshooting it right now.

• Like 1

On 7/10/2021 at 3:00 AM, hrtbrk11 said:

Hello good people. I have the new CPU cooler from ASUS. The ROG Ryujin II with the 3.5'' display. It comes with a free trail of Aida64 that can display your components on the screen. But whenever I select from the 4 options given, they work for a second then cut out. Anybody else have one out there that's experiencing the same thing? I know they aren't out here in the states yet so it's probably a shot in the dark troubleshooting it right now.

This sounds like a hardware issue rather than a software one.  Try to contact Asus about this issue.

• 2 months later...

i have the ryujin 2 360 as well and after figuring out how to use and edit with aida64 i finally had a beautiful template which worked but then eventually the monitoring freezes on the display or turns black then reappears. i turned of monitoring in armoury crate before aida64 would even work but then like i said it randomly freezes and dosen"t update monitoring in real time. and i know it isnt hardware related because the monitoring through armoury crate works flawlessly and i also have a fresh windows 10 installation

On 7/12/2021 at 4:30 AM, Fiery said:

This sounds like a hardware issue rather than a software one.  Try to contact Asus about this issue.

if armoury crate monitoring is turned on along with aida64 this is what happens. with the ryujin 2 360 only one monitoring program can send information to the display which even after turning armoury crate off and using only aida 64 the program still randomly goes black or freezes. seems to be a compatibility issue as armoury crate monitoring works flawlessly

• 2 weeks later...

Same problem here. I got RYUJIN II 240. Exactly the same problem like you, only displaying for few sec or few minutes. Then it will turns back to ROG logo gif. Should be firmware / Driver / AIDA64 software problem. Hope ASUS fix it in future , else it just a trash feature. 

• 3 weeks later...

I am experiencing the same symptoms as you. The Armory program and the Aida64 program are in conflict with each other, and both continue to send data to Ryujin 2's monitor. So it crashes and the correct display doesn't come out. I want you guys to solve this problem quickly.

Same issue here...Do not even have Armory Crate installed.  Just Aida64....Ryujin II 360 display will come of for a few minutes then go black.  If I close out Aida64 and relaunch it things will work again for a few mins and then back to black.  If I just install and use Armory Crate all works ok.....just hate the software and it is so bloated so want to use Aida64 if possible.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am adding to this list of users who bought the Ryujin ii 360 expecting a relatively seemless integration with Aida64 who is now left sorely disappointed. I spent hours customizing gauges only to be left with a black screen after a while.  Everything works perfectly for a few minutes and then blackout. I also have Armoury Crate turned off. 

I mean it works absolutely perfectly for a while and then stops.  I observe the display is able to stay on longer when the editor is being used. It blacks out quicker when out of the editor. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...