How can I delete whatever sensor panel currently is loaded in AIDA64 and load a new one that I downloaded?

Bill McKenzie

Seems like a simple thing but damned if I can figure out how to do this!  Let's say I want to get rid of the 'demo' (sample) panel in A64 and then I want to import a new different panel?  Also where do I store the extra things a person may have created special for their shared panel?  Example, custom gauges, different artwork, etc.  

I have a 5950X 16-core system w RTX 3080 GPU and Corsair H150i AIO.  Looking for a good all-around panel skin that I can put onto a Raspberry Pi.  Also, has anyone ever been able to use their iPad to monitor their PC temps?  Or your Cell Phone?

Thanks for any help.  I can see how to create in panel manager, but frankly it's not super intuitive and kind of awkward to use.  It would be nice if you could take several objects and right-justify them all to the same vertical point and equally space them horizontally.  Doing it one item at a time is TIRESOME and kind of old school.

8 hours ago, Bill McKenzie said:

Seems like a simple thing but damned if I can figure out how to do this!  Let's say I want to get rid of the 'demo' (sample) panel in A64 and then I want to import a new different panel?  Also where do I store the extra things a person may have created special for their shared panel?  Example, custom gauges, different artwork, etc.  

I have a 5950X 16-core system w RTX 3080 GPU and Corsair H150i AIO.  Looking for a good all-around panel skin that I can put onto a Raspberry Pi.  Also, has anyone ever been able to use their iPad to monitor their PC temps?  Or your Cell Phone?

Thanks for any help.  I can see how to create in panel manager, but frankly it's not super intuitive and kind of awkward to use.  It would be nice if you could take several objects and right-justify them all to the same vertical point and equally space them horizontally.  Doing it one item at a time is TIRESOME and kind of old school.

When you import a SensorPanel, your existing panel is cleared, so you don't need to delete anything.

As for custom gauges and other images related to building your SensorPanel, you can store them in any folder on your computer.  When you export your SensorPanel, those images will be embedded into the resulting .sensorpanel file.

Got it thank you very much.  Have you ever thought of building a repository where people could easily look through all kinds of gauges and such for panel design - instead of having to dig through 150+ pages of "Share my panel" posts... many of which do NOT have download links whereas some others DO... it's a painful and tedious process.  Just a suggestion :)