Missing Sensor Panel

Weskus

For the life of me I cannot find the sensor panel, when I dont edit the panel it shows up but I recently made a sensor option change and the panel just disappeared from my screen. So normally when you set the option to show the sensor panel in preferences it shows up but everything is enabled in preferences and the sensor panel is just missing. Clicking on reset position doesn't seem to do anything. Any advice on how to position the sensor panel on my screen again ? I've restarted Aida and PC several times but i still cant find the panel.

1865857384_SensorPanel.png.3581ec3f9f098b8d9ce0e66998ce62c8.png

14 hours ago, Weskus said:

For the life of me I cannot find the sensor panel, when I dont edit the panel it shows up but I recently made a sensor option change and the panel just disappeared from my screen. So normally when you set the option to show the sensor panel in preferences it shows up but everything is enabled in preferences and the sensor panel is just missing. Clicking on reset position doesn't seem to do anything. Any advice on how to position the sensor panel on my screen again ? I've restarted Aida and PC several times but i still cant find the panel.

That sounds very strange. We've put the Reset Position button there exactly for such issues to be easily remedied.  Can you please explain what monitors do you have and how they're positioned relative to each other?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2021 at 2:17 AM, Fiery said:

That sounds very strange. We've put the Reset Position button there exactly for such issues to be easily remedied.  Can you please explain what monitors do you have and how they're positioned relative to each other?

I have this exact same problem. I'm running 6.50.5806 beta under Windows 11. Everything was fine until I added two more sensors. I made sure to export the panel after my changes, but I can see no way to make it active. Nothing works. Resetting the position does nothing. Toggling options in preferences also does nothing. I have my 24-inch monitor as monitor 1 and and an old iPad Mini connected using SpaceDesk as monitor 2. Neither the OS or SpaceDesk seem to be at issue here. I am also using the extended display option.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/31/2021 at 5:33 AM, CWVEGAS said:

I have this exact same problem. I'm running 6.50.5806 beta under Windows 11. Everything was fine until I added two more sensors. I made sure to export the panel after my changes, but I can see no way to make it active. Nothing works. Resetting the position does nothing. Toggling options in preferences also does nothing. I have my 24-inch monitor as monitor 1 and and an old iPad Mini connected using SpaceDesk as monitor 2. Neither the OS or SpaceDesk seem to be at issue here. I am also using the extended display option.

Yes only thing that works for me now is to unplug 2nd monitor and restart PC. Panel will then show on my main monitor then I'll reconnect my 2nd monitor again and move it. Couple more restarts and it disappears again. Incredibly frustrating.

• 9 months later...

Sorry to resurrect the thread but I'm now having the same problem on v6.75.6100.

I've never had the problem before and haven't changed the configuration on my computer but it's acting just like the others described.

• It stopped showing on my secondary monitor that I've had setup for over a year - the monitor is in the same location and hasn't moved according to window display (so it should still be there).
  • Reset position does not work it doesn't show anywhere.
  • I have to disconnect the screen, reboot and then it shows on my main monitor.
  • I move it across from the main monitor to the secondary monitor.
  • After a restart it disappears again.

Rinse, repeat. 

Any help would be appreciated!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok, did what other people did, remove my 1920x480 monitor, reset and hide sensor pandel, and reenable, it reappears after 20-30 seconds in the middle of the top area in my main screen; then reconnect monitor screen and put it back... now sure why this happens.  No hardware / major software updates at all these days.  

6 minutes ago, cryptocharlie said:

same here AIDA64 Extreme 6.85.6300. SensorPanel has been working fine for me for weeks and today I couldn't find it, Reset position didn't work either... help. Thx!

• 10 months later...

Same issue here.  Just cropped up in the past few weeks.  The reset position button doesn't seem to fix things.  I can (temporarily) fix it by either:

1 - Forcing a reload/re-import of the .sensorpanel file for my layout.

or

2 - Disconnecting the monitor, rebooting and then repositioning the panel once it reappears on the main monitor.

The issue crops up again intermittently.  I fixed it a week or so ago and it just cropped up again today.

Has anyone found a more permanent fix for this?