Labels

Texas Frank

Sorry, did this wrong, did not mean to start new topic.  Very new to using AIDA64 and starting to create a panel I like. Question I can not find info on is if it is possible to create a label that would only become visible once the mouse if hovered over it. On smaller screens it would be nice to not have to have visible labels until you need to see what that gauge is reading.  Thanks to all that are sharing information and their sensor panels. Man these things can be addictive and take a lot of hours of work.  Thanks

16 hours ago, Texas Frank said:

Sorry, did this wrong, did not mean to start new topic.  Very new to using AIDA64 and starting to create a panel I like. Question I can not find info on is if it is possible to create a label that would only become visible once the mouse if hovered over it. On smaller screens it would be nice to not have to have visible labels until you need to see what that gauge is reading.  Thanks to all that are sharing information and their sensor panels. Man these things can be addictive and take a lot of hours of work.  Thanks

Such dynamic labels are not supported by AIDA64.