fixed: Aqua Computer Octo sensor readings?

ruzifan

hey guys,

so when i have the sensor window open. i right click and NEW.. i can't find any of my aqua sensor readings. All my fans, water temp are connected to aqua octo but i can't find any of those sensor readings there. From the main window, when i go devices, i can see the Aqua octo under USB slot 2

11 hours ago, ruzifan said:

so when i have the sensor window open. i right click and NEW.. i can't find any of my aqua sensor readings. All my fans, water temp are connected to aqua octo but i can't find any of those sensor readings there. From the main window, when i go devices, i can see the Aqua octo under USB slot 2

Make sure to upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

• Like 1

On 11/3/2021 at 6:38 AM, Fiery said:

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Fiery, 

You are the best! I have been trying to get AIDA64 to show my AC quadro sensor values for the past week! It has been a headache trying to figure it all out. I rely a lot on my sensor panel data. 

It is not an easy job to make all of these smaller devices compatible with AIDA64. Thank you!

15 hours ago, JIM H said:

Fiery, 

You are the best! I have been trying to get AIDA64 to show my AC quadro sensor values for the past week! It has been a headache trying to figure it all out. I rely a lot on my sensor panel data. 

It is not an easy job to make all of these smaller devices compatible with AIDA64. Thank you!

Thank you for your feedback!  Such issues tend to occur after certain major firmware updates by Aqua Computer.

• Fiery changed the title to fixed: Aqua Computer Octo sensor readings?
On 11/3/2021 at 9:38 AM, Fiery said:

thanks, i can see the aqua temps now. however, on the beta version, the GPU stats were showing, then today i restarted my pc and GPU stats are no longer showing. Any idea why? it was actually working before on the same beta. 

On 11/8/2021 at 5:27 PM, ruzifan said:

thanks, i can see the aqua temps now. however, on the beta version, the GPU stats were showing, then today i restarted my pc and GPU stats are no longer showing. Any idea why? it was actually working before on the same beta. 

What video card do you have?