AIDA64 Sensor Panel Question

oplsei

Can’t seem to find any information on whether or not it should be plugged into the CPU or the GPU.

Most of the videos I’ve seen have it placed in the GPU but I’m wondering if I have an 11900k (has iGPU) can I use my primary display to the GPU and the CPU to the Sensor Panel applinked.

Seems to me leaving the GPU resources available to process graphics and offloading the Sensor Panel task to the CPU makes sense.

Or is it set up this way because the PC can’t use multiple outputs at the same time?

First time trying to set up the Sensor Panel, monitor should be here today and I can’t build yet cause my power cables won’t be here until Monday.

In the mean time I’m working on a mountain of cabling and placing components and such..

Anyway, thanks in advance!

2 hours ago, oplsei said:

Can’t seem to find any information on whether or not it should be plugged into the CPU or the GPU.

Most of the videos I’ve seen have it placed in the GPU but I’m wondering if I have an 11900k (has iGPU) can I use my primary display to the GPU and the CPU to the Sensor Panel.

Seems to me leaving the GPU resources available to process graphics and offloading the Sensor Panel task to the CPU makes sense.

Or is it set up this way because the PC can’t use multiple outputs at the same time?

First time trying to set up the Sensor Panel, monitor should be here today and I can’t build yet cause my power cables won’t be here until Monday.

In the mean time I’m working on a mountain of cabling and placing components and such..

Anyway, thanks in advance!

I'm not sure if I understand your concern about CPU vs. GPU.  You basically can place the SensorPanel to any monitor, no matter what the monitor is connected to a dGPU (video card) or iGPU (CPU integrated graphics controller).