fixed: PCH Disable by default (Huananzhi X99-BD4)

sr_irk

16 minutes ago, sr_irk said:

Hello. Faced on the motherboard x99-bd4 with such a problem as the system freezing when the sensor PCH was sent. You can make this sensor disabled by default at startup Aida64? Thank you in advance

How do you know the system freeze is caused by AIDA64 accessing the PCH?

• Like 1

On 11/9/2021 at 11:42 PM, Fiery said:

How do you know the system freeze is caused by AIDA64 accessing the PCH?

I'm not the only one with this problem. Many have it. A bunch of articles on the Internet

http://xeonlive.ru/instruktsii/zavisaet-sistema-pri-ispolzovanii-aida64-datchiki

Here's an example. Only she is in Russian

I do everything as in the instructions from the article above and everything works. As soon as I restart AIDA, the check PCH turns on again and the system freezes

5 hours ago, sr_irk said:

I'm not the only one with this problem. Many have it. A bunch of articles on the Internet

http://xeonlive.ru/instruktsii/zavisaet-sistema-pri-ispolzovanii-aida64-datchiki

Here's an example. Only she is in Russian

I do everything as in the instructions from the article above and everything works. As soon as I restart AIDA, the check PCH turns on again and the system freezes

We can disable PCH Diode temperature measurement specifically for your motherboard if you could kindly let us know what motherboard do you have, as it is shown by AIDA64 on the Motherboard / Motherboard page.

4 hours ago, Fiery said:

We can disable PCH Diode temperature measurement specifically for your motherboard if you could kindly let us know what motherboard do you have, as it is shown by AIDA64 on the Motherboard / Motherboard page.

Exactly what is needed?

Безымянный.jpg

• Fiery changed the title to PCH Disable by default (Huananzhi X99-BD4)
17 hours ago, Fiery said:

Отлично, спасибо! Мы отключим измерение температуры диода PCH на вашей материнской плате в следующем бета-обновлении AIDA64.

Fine. thanks

• Fiery changed the title to fixed: PCH Disable by default (Huananzhi X99-BD4)
  • 4 weeks later...

Такая-же проблема на китайце X99-V201.
Бета помогла но не много :-(
Теперь не зависает, но из датчиков только температуру видяхи показывает.
Да, заметили, что такая проблема только если система установлена и грузится именно с М2 NVME.
Если система на M2 SSD или на обычном SSD - датчики температуру показывают.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Edited by nasvit
добавил фотки

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, I have the same problem with this board, I do the same procedure by deactivating the PCH and it returns to normal, but when restarting the PCH it comes back and locks the entire system, they could deactivate the PCH diode temperature measurement on this motherboard:  ID da Placa Mãe    63-0100-000001-00101111-091015-Chipset$0AAAA000_BIOS DATE: 06/23/21 16:35:48 VER: 05.0000B

image.png.df19bfae458b390b4736c4f619e4c054.png

• 4 months later...