Before Buying: Need to know Sensor Display Options for RTX3080Ti

Davekyn

Hi,  I note that the Trial and evaluation versions of Aida64 Extreme do NOT provide full support.  Thus I have not downloaded them.  How could I know what Sensory Display Options I will get if full support is not provided?  So it is that I am making this post instead.  

Before purchasing I would like to know if VRAM Temperature & GPU Clock Speed can be displayed on a secondary sensor display specifically for the STRIX RTX3080Ti Oc Gaming Graphics Card.  

Could someone from Aidia Support please confirm.  TY

10 hours ago, Davekyn said:

Hi,  I note that the Trial and evaluation versions of Aida64 Extreme do NOT provide full support.  Thus I have not downloaded them.  How could I know what Sensory Display Options I will get if full support is not provided?  So it is that I am making this post instead.  

Before purchasing I would like to know if VRAM Temperature & GPU Clock Speed can be displayed on a secondary sensor display specifically for the STRIX RTX3080Ti Oc Gaming Graphics Card.  

Could someone from Aidia Support please confirm.  TY

Trial version supports all hardware and all readings.  The evaluation period is to let you decide whether AIDA64 is suitable for your needs or not.

I've also sent you a private message about this matter.

Thanks Fiery,

I am very grateful for the opportunity to try your software out, but without the VRAM feature I think I will wait.  I did find a thread in this forum entitled 'rtx 3080 vram temp' with 19 replies.

It was stated in that thread that you guys are looking into the VRAM feature.  I was wondering are you guys any closer to implementing it? 

Currently as of 'Aida 64 Extreme V6.50.5800' I am unable to see that feature for my STRIX RTX 3080Ti Oc Gaming GPU.

I am currently using a program called HWiNFO64 - V7.14-4610, where I am able to overlay the VRAM temps by selecting 'GPU Memory Junction Temperature,' but unable to output to a secondary screen; at this point. 

That said I look forward to when VRAM feature is a feature in Aida 64 Extreme.

Thankyou once again for your PM, generosity and quick reply.