My CPU temperature seems to be extra high

Carla

Regards everyone, my name's Carla. I've been having some issues with my pc freezing and turning off after a few minutes. Changed my power supply, RAM memory, HDD is new and graphic card hasnt been used for very long. So, I'm suspicious it might be de CPU. i5 3330. I checked the temperatures and they seem ODDLY high. Its doesnt make sense.  The cores are at normal temp, but what does the CPU alone being so high mean? Sorry if my english is bad

image.png.32e642f4b34622dd53f7abddb30f4db1.png

7 hours ago, Carla said:

Regards everyone, my name's Carla. I've been having some issues with my pc freezing and turning off after a few minutes. Changed my power supply, RAM memory, HDD is new and graphic card hasnt been used for very long. So, I'm suspicious it might be de CPU. i5 3330. I checked the temperatures and they seem ODDLY high. Its doesnt make sense.  The cores are at normal temp, but what does the CPU alone being so high mean? Sorry if my english is bad

image.png.32e642f4b34622dd53f7abddb30f4db1.png

Those are impossible temperatures for a PC component and so you can ignore them.  Focus on the CPU Core #x readings instead.

• Thanks 1