SensorPanel Manager Organization

Leprecon.VV

Suggestion for those that make panels.....

I would love to be able to create "groups" that could be minimized like folders.  So, group your CPU, GPU, etc.

Alternately, if that's not easy, maybe just a "BLANK" sensor you could use to break up the long list of monitors.  And the Desc, Type are BLANK or ***BLANK*** or ###BLANK### something so it stands out and easily spotted when scrolling.  Just so it's easier to see where each section starts and ends.  For me, I like to put items in order as they are viewed...so maybe working left to right, or top to bottom.  A lot of designers make panels with drawn sections in the background, so BLANK between those helps mental organization to make sure everything is lining up or scattered, etc.

This might not be a big issue for those that only use the same small group of monitors and maybe I am just getting picky as I start my journey.  I made a panel with every single sensor just so I could get a feel for what it displays on my system and if I even care about that metric for a monitor setup....so maybe I am just crazy.   Thoughts?

• 1 year later...
On 12/2/2021 at 4:01 AM, Leprecon.VV said:

Suggestion for those that make panels.....

I would love to be able to create "groups" that could be minimized like folders.  So, group your CPU, GPU, etc.

Alternately, if that's not easy, maybe just a "BLANK" sensor you could use to break up the long list of monitors.  And the Desc, Type are BLANK or ***BLANK*** or ###BLANK### something so it stands out and easily spotted when scrolling.  Just so it's easier to see where each section starts and ends.  For me, I like to put items in order as they are viewed...so maybe working left to right, or top to bottom.  A lot of designers make panels with drawn sections in the background, so BLANK between those helps mental organization to make sure everything is lining up or scattered, etc.

This might not be a big issue for those that only use the same small group of monitors and maybe I am just getting picky as I start my journey.  I made a panel with every single sensor just so I could get a feel for what it displays on my system and if I even care about that metric for a monitor setup....so maybe I am just crazy.   Thoughts?

Here here… I keep getting lost in which line is for where as it’s not exactly clear most times…. Tho to be fair it’d be nice to be able to turn a group on and off to flip between gauges etc… like do I need my list of drive meters (I have like 7 drives with like 10 partitions) when I decide to game, I’d like to watch my two GPU’s instead… GPU could insert into said slot without a reload of a sensors panel mod.