3.5 Inch 320X480 Mini Capacitive Screen IPS Module for Chassis USB Computer Monitoring USB LCD Display - Want to Run AIDA64 Extreme on it

Sean3189

Hello, I have this new device off of amazon.com (the link is here: Amazon.com: 3.5 Inch 320X480 Mini Capacitive Screen IPS Module for Chassis USB Computer Monitoring USB LCD Display : Electronics) and it does not run any image on it except for a white screen.  AIDA64 Extreme recognizes it simply as "RemoteSensor" and even though I am able to program it through the LCD Items tab, the graphic that is supposed to be displayed on the monitor is not displayed.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!!  Thank you for your time, everyone.

On 12/24/2021 at 11:41 PM, Sean3189 said:

Hello, I have this new device off of amazon.com (the link is here: Amazon.com: 3.5 Inch 320X480 Mini Capacitive Screen IPS Module for Chassis USB Computer Monitoring USB LCD Display : Electronics) and it does not run any image on it except for a white screen.  AIDA64 Extreme recognizes it simply as "RemoteSensor" and even though I am able to program it through the LCD Items tab, the graphic that is supposed to be displayed on the monitor is not displayed.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!!  Thank you for your time, everyone.

We don't know that display and we're not affiliated with the guy or company who's selling it on Amazon.  Try to ask him for guidelines on how to set it up.

• 2 months later...