Qosmio x875 fan speed

Ayman

Looking at CPU fan speed, it's always at 78%, until I launch the stress test it goes up to 87%, but never 100%. What's most confusing to me is that there is no monitoring software that's been able to show me the CPU fan speed before except for AIDA64 Extreme. Not even the BIOS of the system, or any software from the manufacturer has been able to show any information about the CPU fan. I searched online for years, and there's absolutely nothing that can read the fan speed on that laptop. I am wondering if AIDA64's reading of my CPU fan speed is erroneous. Any insight about that'd be appreciated.

21 hours ago, Ayman said:

Looking at CPU fan speed, it's always at 78%, until I launch the stress test it goes up to 87%, but never 100%. What's most confusing to me is that there is no monitoring software that's been able to show me the CPU fan speed before except for AIDA64 Extreme. Not even the BIOS of the system, or any software from the manufacturer has been able to show any information about the CPU fan. I searched online for years, and there's absolutely nothing that can read the fan speed on that laptop. I am wondering if AIDA64's reading of my CPU fan speed is erroneous. Any insight about that'd be appreciated.

In case the fan speed correlates with the system load, then I'd say it's accurate and a reliable reading to represent the fan speed of your laptop.

• Thanks 1