OS Upgrade and Licensing

Oldgoalie

I am about to get 1 year of AIDA64 Extreme.  Currently on Win 10 but likely updating to Win 11 in a month.  Can I download the Win 10 version now and just download the AIDA64 Winn 11 version for free in a month and carry on for the remainder of 11 months of licensing and support?

I could wait a month until my new PC build is stable and I simply download AIDA64 for Win 11 but what fun would that be?

Thx in advance!

42 minutes ago, Oldgoalie said:

I am about to get 1 year of AIDA64 Extreme.  Currently on Win 10 but likely updating to Win 11 in a month.  Can I download the Win 10 version now and just download the AIDA64 Winn 11 version for free in a month and carry on for the remainder of 11 months of licensing and support?

I could wait a month until my new PC build is stable and I simply download AIDA64 for Win 11 but what fun would that be?

Thx in advance!

There's no Win10 or Win11 version of AIDA64 :) You can use the latest version (v6.60) under both Win10 and Win11.  You can of course carry your license over the new Windows installation.

• Like 1