GPU UItilization, Core Clock, and Memory Clock not showing with RTX3080 12GB

PING.LEE

GPU UItilization, Core Clock, and Memory Clock aren't showing up as sensorpanel items to add. I'm using a RTX3080 12GB. I've seen a couple reports of this same issue but it seems the solution usually is to update the software. I'm on the most current version. Any other ideas?

12 hours ago, PING.LEE said:

GPU UItilization, Core Clock, and Memory Clock aren't showing up as sensorpanel items to add. I'm using a RTX3080 12GB. I've seen a couple reports of this same issue but it seems the solution usually is to update the software. I'm on the most current version. Any other ideas?

I'm not sure if you're at the latest stable version or the latest beta build.  If yours is the stable (v6.60.5900), then make sure to upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

Let me know if it helps.

Ahhhh. I see. I didn't realize the stable version also needed to be updated to the beta version. I tried to apply the update by extracting to my original folder, but that didn't work for me.  I do have a license though so I was able to just update from the preferences. Thanks for the help!