HELPP why is my ddr5 reading so low

passed stress test

i got 2 pairs of this kit tried them both 

tried a few different timings and voltages ive never had a problem before this just started randomly. 

1086840393_Screenshot(35).thumb.png.5035442a4e0687e0154d41bb8a32e571.png

This is what i got before with 4 dimms but i cant do it with 4 or 2 anymore now its always reading low..... what am i doing wrong xD

1756938923_ram.thumb.png.d8de785ae2aa1e878a32be5a30ae8e82.png

This one is kinston furry xmp im not sure hwy its reading so low write and read speeds still....
821991798_Screenshot(38).thumb.png.1cebf15eb22212431338ed133c030491.png

KNOW ONE KNOWS WHY ITS READING SO LOW SPEEDS FOR READ AND WRITE AND COPY??????? DDR5 I9 12900k!!!!! AIDA64 SUPPORT!!!!!!

RMA for the motherboard started...... ill keep the post just incase this is a motherboard related issue for future references.

April 18 2022, Emailed CPS.... Newegg was useless if it passed the 30day mark. lets see how it works for a expensive motherboard. 

20 hours ago, KingPinDrugZ said:

KNOW ONE KNOWS WHY ITS READING SO LOW SPEEDS FOR READ AND WRITE AND COPY??????? DDR5 I9 12900k!!!!! AIDA64 SUPPORT!!!!!!

RMA for the motherboard started...... ill keep the post just incase this is a motherboard related issue for future references.

April 18 2022, Emailed CPS.... Newegg was useless if it passed the 30day mark. lets see how it works for a expensive motherboard. 

Do you have Hyper-V or Memory Integrity enabled?  They could influence benchmark results and so it's recommended to have them both disabled.

yes . no hyper v and disabled Mem integrity. i always keep them off

I think i found the problem but still working on a few methods. this might be hardware related guys really sorry!!!

So apparently B2 On my motherboard is dead and somehow its effecting A1 and B1..... I used a asus thor 1200w psu and i see that one of the sata cables is burnt out.... not even connected to anything. The damage is not visible to the motherboard but B2 will not boot or read the memory stick... im sure something wrong with the motherboard now!!!!! FML 

ill try to keep the post up to date if i see i cant get it fixed i will dissemble it for pics xD