AIO Pump Sensor not found by AIDA but seen by other 3rd party software - ASUS Z590-I motherboard

Having trouble getting the pump header seen at all within AIDA64 Extreme.
The AIO Pump header IS working because the motherboard monitor and ASUS AI Suite are reporting RPMs of the pump. I've have installed another piece of software to control fans and it scans and successfully finds the Pump header (as well as displays RPM and allows control) so I'm not sure that there is an issue with the mobo or signal but rather something specific within AIDA64 Extreme.

For what it's worth, I am running AIDA64 Extreme on another PC with an ASUS mobo and the pump is detected just fine. 
Both computer have Embedded Controller (EC) support and Embedded Controller (EC) bank switching enabled within Stability yet AIDA 64 does not detect this header.

Any thoughts? 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi!

I have the same problem on a Gigabyte X570S AORUS Elite AX mainboard. The pump connector (3-pin) from my Be!Quiet Silent Loop 2 is connected to the header SYS_FAN4_PUMP. However, AIDA64 Extreme only reports the speeds of the PWM fan hub connected to the CPU_OPT header.

The pump speed is read out by both the UEFI and by Gigabyte's "bloatware".

Strangely, AIDA64 also reports fan speeds for "GPU" & "GPU2" although there is only 1 graphics card installed (Gigabyte GV-N3080GAMING OC-12GD with the Windforce 3 cooler). They appear to be the same, based on the reported speeds.

KR,

Kevlar

• 2 weeks later...